Thursday, May 15, 2008

It must be pretty hot in that cabinet...

Now, I'm not one to complain since I don't frequent Wal-mart to "hang-out" in the Wally World arcade, but come-on, the red ring of death at Wal-mart? That's some pretty bad advertising - defeats the purpose of a display model. Why not just TURN IT OFF?? Or hell, there were at least 10 360's a few feet away, maybe replace the dead one?
I didn't catch it on camera, but there was a child bundled up in the corner, right under the Toby Keith CD's section, sobbing...his mother across the aisle checking out the George Foreman grills... I could see the sadness in his eyes... all he wanted was to flip through the XBOX Live tabs and create a fake account named "I. C. Weiner" - maybe play some demo Geometry Wars...not today son, not today.



No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work by Autman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.