Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Multiple Key Press Hack - Samsung i760

I've been using the Samsung i760 for about 3 months now, and I've been mostly satisfied. One of my only issues with the phone is the inability to press more than one key at a time - it slows down my text messaging significantly, and makes me miss characters often.

While looking around for emulator software, I stumbled upon:

Samsung i730 Multiple Keypress Fix
http://www.dekabyte.com/pocketpc/

While it is made for the i730, I installed the cab file on my i760 and it works perfectly for the keyboard. I'll be speed texting with accuracy from now on, just like I did on my enV.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

the link on that page is dead. . .can you send me the file for the i730 fix?
Thanks

by said...

link to file

Creative Commons License
This work by Autman is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.